Training should be conduct once in a week every month, and only four candidate can be avail the training who is early registered and fully interested for pigree.
Facts about farrowing in ROYAL GREEN PIG FARM:
1. Prepare farrowing rooms.
- Ensure rooms are warm enough and controls are reset for newly farrowed pigs.
- Ensure hot boxes are cleaned, dried and disinfected and drying agents are available.
- Ensure heat lamps are working and adjusted to proper location (at the rear of the crate over the mat) and height to achieve 95°F. temperature on the surface of the mat.
- Ensure mats are in place.
- Ensure the tote is ready with farrowing supplies (oxytocin, sleeves, lube, etc.)
- Ensure the room is quiet.
2. Make sure sows are ready to farrow.
- Guarantee correct sow condition (18-19 mm/0.70-0.74 in. backfat).
- Guarantee vaccinations are done according to the sow farm vaccination schedule.
- Guarantee sows are fed 4 lb./day starting at Day 112 of gestation.